Prof. Ancha Baranova
- Professor: School of Systems Biology, College of Science, George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia
- Director: Center for the Study of Chronic Metabolic and Rare Diseases, George Mason University , Fairfax, Virginia
- Lifetime Achievement Awards:
- Inducted as Honorary Member to the Golden Key Society (GMU).
- Memorial A.V. Itkes Young Oncologist Award, 2007 (For series of studies of B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia). Awarded at 16th International Conference: “AIDS, Cancer and Public Health”, St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Scientific Society Memberships: Human Genome Organization (HUGO), American Society of Human Genetics, Virginia Academy of Science, Russian Biochemistry Society, Part of Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS), Organization Member Virginia Academy of Science, Lifetime Member
- Editorial Board Member: Molecular Biology (Springer), Biomarkers in Cancer (Libertas)